Monday, November 3, 2014

The Band Questions Tag

Hiya y'all!!!!!


Today I have decided to do the Band Tag thingymabob whatchamacallit!!!!!



1. My favourite band is, obviously, 5 Seconds of Summer!!!!

2. I sadly haven't gone to any of their concerts :'-(

3. I'm gonna sound like a fake fan when I say this, buut.........I have no idea if there are any upcoming concerts. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!

4. My favourite member is ASHTON IRWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. No, but I hope I meet them soon!!!!!

6. She sleeps/Alone/My heart wants to come home/I wish I was/I wish I was/Beside you.
She lies/Awake/I'm trynna find the words to say/I wish I was/I wish I was/Beside you  Beside You - 5 Seconds Of Summer

7. Some parts of Good Girls

8. It's ok, cry, because I am here to dry your tears.

9. I would switch bodies with +Luke Hemmings .

10. Because he is awesome and he works with +Ashton Irwin, +Michael Clifford and +Calum Hood and I would love to wear black ripped skinny jeans.

11. A band that I can't stand is Weezer

12. A song that I can't stand is Anaconda by Nicki Minaj

13. I haven't seen any bands live (other than on my laptop) but I would love to see 5SOS live!!!

14. None unfortunately

15. Try Hard (New Version) - 5 Seconds Of Summer

16. Kiss Me Kiss Me - 5 Seconds Of Summer

17. Good Girls - 5 Seconds Of Summer

18. I now tag +Aishabella Sheikh to do this tag!!!!!!


Hope y'all enjoyed this post!!


I am now taking requests on what I should post next!!!!!!!!


Love y'all!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment